Mini Doula Support Package $175
Designed specifically for moms who only want their partner and their mom (or other friend/relative) to act as their support person, but would still like the benefit of doula support and knowledge.
- 2 meetings with all of your support people present. Meetings will be primarily focused on the role of how your support people can help support and comfort you during labor.
- I am available to you throughout your pregnancy and labor to discuss your questions and concerns via phone, e-mail and text.
Full Support Doula Package $500
- Free consultation to find out if we are a good fit.
- 1-2 meetings where we will discuss the signs and stages of labor, timing contractions, birth-plan options, relaxation techniques, birthing positions, and cover any fears or concerns that you or your partner might have. I can also assist you in exploring your options in your choice of a care provider and place of birth.
- I am available to you throughout your pregnancy to discuss your questions and concerns via phone, e-mail and text.
- 24 hours on call 2 weeks prior and 2 weeks after your “guess date”.
- Constant presence at your labor, either at your home or at the hospital, when you feel you are in need of my help.
- After your baby is born I will also help you to establish breastfeeding and bonding with your baby.
- 1 visit after your baby is born to make sure all is going well.
- Access to my lending library of birth and breastfeeding books.
*Travel Fee: $100 for Cedar City, Springdale and Mesquite.
Double Doula Support Package $900
All the benefits of the Full Support Package with two doulas to serve you during your pregnancy and birth!
We can work together to tailor a package to fit your needs.